Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Bump blog (10)

How far along: 20 weeks! I'm half way there! It's amazing how fast time is going!!! 
Total weight gain/measurements: I've hit a plateau with my weight... But still under what I started at. 49.5 inches around. I have officially 'popped' if you will. Lol. 
Mama gear: I seem to have misplaced my pattern for my maxi dresses. But, AS SOON AS I locate it, I am going to be making many as the summer is fast approaching. 
Tiger stripes: I've earned some! On te right side of my belly. They're there!! I feel like I may be the only person in the world that thinks they're beautiful... 
Nuh nite time: BAHAHAHHAHA. Yea. That's my feeling on that one... 
Best moment this week: Charlie is movin and groovin all over the place. It's amazing and I LOVE to feel her move. Today I learned that heavy metal gets her two steppin, and classical puts her to sleep. 
Right now, I'd really love to go: to California. I'm REALLY missing my lil sister. So much. 
If I don't have that on my taste buds right now I'm going to freak: it's potatoes still. 
Boy or girl: GIRL! Obv. Eek! So excited! 
Symptoms: im hot. All of the times... I tinkle when I sneeze if I don't cross my legs, my boobs are GIGANTIC, I have to pee more than any human does in their first 12 years of life, and I'm hungry, but noting sounds good. 
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? Off. I was waking up in the middle of the night because it was so uncomfortable... 
Happy or moody most of the time: I'm really just a happy person... 
Looking forward to: moving the bedroom around to accomidate Charlie. :-) I'm excited for a good deep clean too! 

(Ps I'm sorry this is up so late today, I ended up working both jobs today... And went from one right to the other... Also I wanted to get a belly pic in, but, it didn't happen... I promise to get one in by at LEAST The next bump blog <3) 

No comments:

Post a Comment