Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Baby bump (7)

How far along: 17 weeks!!! 
Total weight gain/measurements: still no weight gain. I'm going to attribute this to making healthier choices with my food. I'm 47 inches
Mama gear: whelp, I'm sporting a belly. That I think is noticeable... 
Tiger stripes: nothing new. 
Nuh nite time: gosh... The phrase 'get sleep now while you can' makes me want to punch people in the head. I can't. I just can't. Sleep doesn't happen. I shouldn't be functioning... Naps are my main source of survival right now... 
Best moment this week: POTATOES! I've had potatoes. That was so happy. 
Right now, I'd really love to go: fabric shopping. Relieve some stress in touching the fabrics. 
If I don't have that on my taste buds right now I'm going to freak: Granny Smith apples... And fruits. Yum. 
Boy or girl: I still feel boy. We find out in one week from tomorrow. SO excited. 
Symptoms: headaches. And serious acne. Annoying... 
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: I'm a happy camper. 
Looking forward to: next weeks ultrasound! And the gender reveal party too! I'm so excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment