Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Bump blog (9)

How far along: 19 weeks!!! 
Total weight gain/measurements: no weight gain. I did talk to the doctor about this, she said it was absolutely fine. Some people gain some people don't... 
Mama gear: in the process of motivating myself to make some more maxi dresses... 
Tiger stripes: still none. 
Nuh nite time: naps have been my bestest friend. As sleep is difficult. It's getting hard to fall asleep. 
Best moment this week: the gender reveal, and finding out the gender. 
Right now, I'd really love to go: back to sleep. But if I do that I'll never be able to sleep tonight. 
If I don't have that on my taste buds right now I'm going to freak: no real significant cravings this week honestly. 
Boy or girl: ITS A GIRL!!! :-) 
Symptoms: headaches, I'm tired, bloated...
Belly button in or out? In still. But I noticed it's not as deep. 
Wedding rings on or off? On. But they'll be coming off at night from now on. 
Happy or moody most of the time: happy. Except I had a mini episode today... :-( 
Looking forward to: my day off on Monday so I can hopefully have some motivation to do something crafty... 

1 comment:

  1. I wish you could come to my house and be crafty with me. I have canvas and paint and beads and yarn and blah :( I just want to hang out!

    ReplyDelete