Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Bump. I know, I'm a slacker. I'm sorry.

How far along: 23 weeks
Total weight gain/measurements: one pound more since we talked less. And I'm 50 inches around. 
Mama gear: desperately searching for my dress pattern so I can make more dresses. 
Tiger stripes: I've got them pretty intensely on my boobs now... 
Nuh nite time: if you mean how many times do I go to the bathroom while Kevin sleeps, it'd be at minimum of 6 times at night. 
Best moment this week: I can feel her move all the time now. It's amazing. 
Right now, I'd really love to go:to California... It's pretty much 'that time of year' for me. 
If I don't have that on my taste buds right now I'm going to freak: well, I'm currently eating coffee ice cream, and some peanut butter fudge, and thinking about apples... Nomnomnom. 
Boy or girl: Cha Cha Charlie girl <3 
Symptoms: tired all the time still, lower back pain. And my hips are widening, so that's a weird sensation... 
Belly button in or out? In but shallower. 
Wedding rings on or off? Off. 
Happy or moody most of the time: pretty happy most of the time. 
Looking forward to? Not working Saturdays anymore... I'm actually REALLY pumped about that. Although this Saturday, I have a bridal shower and a baby shower back to back. So... I'll be pretty busy... Boo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment