Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Bump post (8)

How far along: 18 weeks! Can you believe it?! 
Total weight gain/measurements: still 3lbs under start weight but, again this is due to healthier choices I make overall. My doctor said that it's common for weight loss. 47.5 inches around. 
Mama gear: maxi dresses are my new best friend... Plus they make my belly look so so cute. I'm making a new one tonight, or tomorrow. Shooting for today though... 
Tiger stripes: I noticed a few on my hips last night. But not bad. 
Nuh nite time: wanna talk about last night because I didn't sleep a wink, between baby dreams and excitement for tomorrow... 
Best moment this week: Saturday. Because I finally got my energy back! So awesome I'm so excited about it! 
Right now, I'd really love to go: take a nap... :-) 
If I don't have that on my taste buds right now I'm going to freak: Granny Smith apples. Still. 
Boy or girl: convinced it's a boy! But, you won't know till AFTER the gender reveal party on Saturday. 
Symptoms: I'm bumping everything with my newly formed belly... So there's that... 
Belly button in or out? In. 
Wedding rings on or off? On, but I woke up in the middle of the night the night before last with my finger all swollen. :-( 
Happy or moody most of the time: I'm super happy. Especially since my energy is back. 
Looking forward to: going shopping with mom for the gender reveal party on Saturday... But SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW MORNING! WE FIND OUT THE GENDER IM BESIDE MYSELF! 

No comments:

Post a Comment