Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Anticipation.

As I lay here trolling Pinterest to try and get tired, my heart is pounding out of my chest I'm so excited. Tomorrow is the day. Tomorrow we find out if you are Charlotte or if you are Walter. I can't even begin to actually know even though my gut says you're a boy, how would I actually know. I'm 18 weeks pregnant, PREGNANT! and it's still amazing to me. With every day that goes by I'm still in shock, in disbelief that for every day that goes by, I fall more and more in love. I didn't know this feeling was possible. To love you as much as I already do... I am already so proud of you. Of the accomplishments you have made and you're not even out of the womb. As I lay here and wonder, imagine who you might be, what your eyes will look like when they're studying the world, or how your hair is going to come in, I can't help but think of how fast time is already going, and how quickly you are growing. My heart fills with joy. As I walk through my day I watch mommies and daddies with their babies, coaching them through life, cooing and aweing at their little babes, I can't help but get misty. Because I see in their eyes how proud they are of their babies already. How happy they are. I smile to myself and walk on. Even though I just want to sit and gawk. Watch the interactions. The smiles on the children's faces. Oh I lay here, with your fluttering in my belly and I can't wait to hold you. To see you for the first time. I can't wait to see who you'll become. Your little personality. I love you so much baby. So incredibly much. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. And finally know if you'll be my Charlotte, or my Walter forever. Mommy loves you more than you could ever imagine... See you soon. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment