Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The baby's first handmade gift<3

So I have some amazingly talented friends... One in particular is extremely generous with her craft... She is so kind to spend hours upon hours crafting for my unborn child. She handed me the gift with such pride in her eyes, and I opened it and immediately fell in love. It will be something I treasure for all of my days. It's the perfect size for the carseat and will be used frequently. She also made a hat that matches she's also told me that she's slightly obsessed with the baby in my belly, she said she wanted to give us this so that when we find out boy or girl she could make us something more specific lol. So, here's what she made me... 
I forget what stitch she said it was, but it's very cozy and warm... And very closely crocheted together. 

Thank you Michelle. We'll love it forever and ever. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment