Thursday, March 20, 2014

Old wives tales gender predictor

So of course the number one question that everyone asks you when you're newly pregnant, 'do you know what you're having? Are you going to find out' 

No. We don't know yet. Yes we totally want to know what gender the baby is. I want to go shopping for this mini monster... And start planning for the baby. I'd LOVE to know right this second, but since I'm not even 16 weeks yet, and we don't find out until 18 weeks or beyond, with an ultrasound coming up on Monday, (days before 16 weeks) I'm thinking it'll be another month or so before we find out Charlotte or Walter... So, when I first started the blog my little sister said I needed to do the wives tales predictions. So. Here's some that I could find on the internet, if you know of other ones you'd like to know let me know in a comment! 

Above (g) or below (b) 140 BPM 
Craving salty (b) or sweet (g)
Morning sickness (g) or no (b)
Moody (g) or happy (b) 
Sleep on left (g) or right (b) 
More headaches (b) or no (g) 
Softer skin (g) or dryer skin (b) 
Dad's weight lost (b) gain (g) 
Skin clear (b) breaking out (g) 
Carrying high (g) or low (b) 
Craving citrus (g) or no (b) 
Graceful (g) or clumsy (b) 
Cold feet (b) no change (g) 
Heartburn yes (g) or no (b) 
Mayan odds and evens... Girl 
Chinese calender... Girl 

So that's 11 girl and 5 boy... Only time will tell what we're going to be bringing into this world and gosh I really can not wait! I'm so excited! It seems like the time is just flying past me with this pregnancy! It's still almost unreal... I couldn't feel more blessed with this pregnancy I just hope my future ones are the same!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment