Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Motherhood maternity (I caved and got new pants)

I was trying to hold off as long as humanly possible, but when we went to the outlets today unexpectedly... And I saw the maternity store, I knew I had to stop in... And I'm glad I did... Although the jeans I got weren't on sale (29.99) they were cheaper, and looked better on me than any other pair has. And I also got a black pair of pants for work, also the most comfortable pair in the world... 

But holy crap. How come no one ever told me that these were the most amazingly comfortable things on the planet... Holy crap. Why would anyone want to hold off on maternity jeans! Amazingly comfortable. I can't even explain how amazing they are. All I have to say is go try some on. Seriously. I don't care if you are pregnant or you're not. And if you're trying to hold off, do not. They will change your life. Forever. 

Now let's get to the part I loved the most, you thought it was the clothes didn't you? No. It was check out and getting away from the overly pushy sales ladies. BUT she did give me a bag of goodies as I left the store... Took my address and my email for more freebies and testers to be sent later... Pretty excited. 

What I got. 

So this lot is a bunch of coupons... I'll go left to right top to bottom. 
Jcp photo coupon. 30%
Carter's and osh gosh 20% (which I'm the most excited about) 
Information for via cord. (Which if we can afford it we will certainly be doing) 
Huggins welcome guide. 
'Work at home for doctors' I'm sure some pyramid scheme... Not interested 
External thermometer coupon
Buybuy baby 20% 
Fisher price info on their products 
baby Einstein online exclusive. 
Aveeno coupons. 

And more fun stuff! I was really pumped about this lot. They all came in the same bag. But this is exciting! 
Aveeno lotion trial size
Nuk paci 0-6 months 
Gift cards for a nursing pillow, car seat canopy, baby sling, and a nursing cover, which makes it so I can just pay shipping and I get these things, basically for free. Pretty pumped and I plan on getting all of them. 
Butt paste haha. But I hear the stuff is amazing. I'll put this in my diaper bag. (When I get one eventually lol) 
Shutterfly 20$ redeemable card I'll use this for birth announcements! :-) 
And lastly leg cramp cream... Great. If that isn't a warning I don't know what is lol! 

When I got home I immediately checked out the websites for the gift cards. All really cute patterns and I'm excited to Order them all! Very soon the husband and I will be rearranging the room to make room for baby. When we do I'll be able to organize all the baby things and as for now I have all the baby things piled on my dressed just waiting for a place to be! If you know where to get anymore freebies let me know!!! I will gladly sign up! 

1 comment:

  1. Butt Paste IS amazing. I seriously loved it. I got a huge tub of it at my baby shower and it lasted until... well.. actually... I don't remember actually ever using it all lol. I'm not trying to sound creepy but I already have a few things to add to that pile of yours as well lol. I'm so beyond excited for this baby! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete