Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Baby bump (6)

How far along: 16 weeks 
Total weight gain/measurements: lost 3lbs, 46inches 
Mama gear: there's no way I can wear 'normal' pants 
Tiger stripes: nothing new. 
Nuh nite time: is a thing of the past apparently... 
Best moment this week: the ultrasound. My mom and I went. And seeing the baby, (even if it was just for a tiny minute), my mom saw for way longer than I did. The ultrasound tech seemed as though she didn't want to even be talking to us until we mentioned that we were from California, and then she was all happy about us, she even had me get on the table again and do more of the ultrasound... so maybe next time she'll let me see my little wiggle worm for longer. But my mom said that the baby was moving all around and the doctor had to chase the baby, for the ultra sound and the again for the Doppler. It was an amazing experience... I'm still so in love with this littler wiggler. <3 here's the picture that I got this time. Profile picture. I love this. Actually looks like a baby. And I'm so in love. What do you think? Boy or girl?? :-) 

Right now, I'd really love to go: fill this script to get my headaches under control 
If I don't have that on my taste buds right now I'm going to freak: potatoes, cereal, red Gatorade, sour candies. Mostly everything that I have been with the addition to the potatoes. lol. 
Boy or girl: I really feel boy honestly. 
Symptoms: bloody gums, headaches, shortness of breath, and my hands and feet keep falling asleep.. 
Belly button in or out? In! 
Wedding rings on or off? On! 
Happy or moody most of the time: happy. And energy is coming back!! :-) 
Looking forward to: WE FIND OUT THE GENDER ON APRIL 10th! And then we're having a gender reveal BBQ that weekend! So excited! I CAN NOT WAIT. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment