Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Bump update (3)

How far along: 13 weeks! Holy poop! 
Total weight gain/measurements: same measurements and weight as last week
Mama gear: MAMA JEANS! So comfy! 
Tiger stripes: not that I've noticed
Nuh nite time: PFFFTTT as if! I slept all of 2 hours last night and got up to pee a record breaking 6 times. -_- 
Best moment this week: I actually can't disclose what that was online... Unfortunately. Fortunately if things like that keep happening, you'll know very, very soon. :-) 
Right now, I'd really love to go: shopping for baby stuffs! 
If I don't have that on my taste buds right now I'm going to freak: cereal and red Gatorade. Not together... That's gross. 
Boy or girl: I had a dream the other night of girl, so I'm feeling girl! 
Symptoms: oh hello acne reminiscent of when I was 16. I did not miss you. Please go away! 
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? BOTH ON!!! :-) 
Happy or moody most of the time: pretty happy I haven't cried all week! 
Looking forward to: 2.5 weeks from now when I get to see my behbe again! I'm so excited!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment