Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Baby bump (5)

How far along: 15 weeks 
Total weight gain/measurements: 46 inches! (Holy poop!) no weight gain

Mama gear: I'm LOVING my maternity gear! I really want to get some new shirts that accentuate the belly. 
Tiger stripes: no new ones. 
Nuh nite time: sleeping is difficult. The dreams are seriously vivid and it doesn't matter if I am having good dreams or bad ones, it still makes me not be able to sleep. 
Best moment this week: today. Husband and I went for a walk in the woods... And then we ate some hummus and crackers, and watched frozen. Spending time with my husband is my fav. 
Right now, I'd really love to go: shopping for the baby... I seriously can't wait to find out what we're having! 
If I don't have that on my taste buds right now I'm going to freak: I'm still obsessing over cereal and red Gatorade. Although I've cut down on the Gatorade because it's not so great for me to be drinking as much as I was... But I savor every single drop. 
Boy or girl: well. I actually have no idea right now... 
Symptoms: so so so so tired. And only a little nauseous... But I'm feeling pretty great actually. 
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? Still all on! 
Happy or moody most of the time: happy! 
Looking forward to: the ultrasound on Monday. Oh my gosh I'm soooo excited I can not wait to see this baby! The baby has grown SO much since the last time i had an ultrasound. Gah. I can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment