Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Bump update (4)

How far along: 14 weeks 
Total weight gain/measurements: 44 inches my little belly popped! And a gain of one pound.
Me in January 
Me this month!! 

Mama gear: nothing more than what I've already bought, but I can't wait for maxi dresses! I'm thinking I need to make some new ones too! 
Tiger stripes: none that I can see 
Nuh nite time: sleep is getting better, but it's still not the best... 
Best moment this week: looking at baby stuff with my mom. I love hanging out with her and talking about all the baby stuff. :-) 
Right now, I'd really love to go: to sleep. I'm so tired. 
If I don't have that on my taste buds right now I'm going to freak: still cereal... I'm obsessed. AND chive and onion cream cheese. 
Boy or girl: I had another boy dream, so I'm on the boy train again! Lol
Symptoms: still acne of a 16 year old... Beautiful... Super constipated, AND A BELLY POPPED!!! 
Belly button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? Still all on! Which I'm excited about because I feel naked without them! 
Happy or moody most of the time: I'm pretty happy most of the time for sure. Still some crying here and there. But, nothing major... 
Looking forward to: this nap I'm about to take! And seeing monster this weekend. I miss him mucho mucho right now. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment