Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Bump blog 12.

How far along: 24 weeks 
Total weight gain/measurements: belly and weight the same as last week. Sheesh... 
Mama gear: nothing new, although tomorrow I'm going to make myself a maxi skirt... Because well, I found a pattern and I want to... 
Tiger stripes: I'm not getting many, but, I'm about to hit my 3rd trimester, so, I mean, I feel like my belly is about to get massive... 
Nuh nite time: I mean, I feel like a broken record with this one... Even my naps aren't so great. 
Best moment this week: I finished a crochet elephant for Charlie that I was working on. :-) 
Super cute and I love it. :-) 
Right now, I'd really love to go: sleep thru the night... But, I figure I have a good year or so before that is likely to happen again. 
If I don't have that on my taste buds right now I'm going to freak: Apples still. But only the granny smiths, and fruits. I'm totally into fruits. 
Boy or girl: #chachacharliegirl! 
Symptoms: nothing new. Thank goodness. 
Belly button in or out? In. 
Wedding rings on or off? ENGAGEMENT RING ON! It's exciting because as soon as you tell someone you're prego, the first thing they do is judge you on if you're wearing rings or not. So obnoxious. I actually kind of snapped at a stranger over it... I have no issue telling people when they're being rude. And no, it's not BECAUSE I'm pregnant... Lol! See previous blog 'what not to say to a pregnant woman!' Lol
Happy or moody most of the time: tired. I am tired most of the time. BUT I'm typically in good spirits. 
Looking forward to: sewing tomorrow. Finally... I plan on making a skirt for myself and then some clothes for Charlie too if I can figure out some patterns... 

No comments:

Post a Comment