Friday, May 23, 2014

Breast pumps.

Good lord. Where to even begin, something so 'simple' is such a headache... Honestly. I do, very much so, strongly and adamantly plan to breast feed Charlie. A few weeks back, I went to a baby expo, and I was informed, that because of the health care act I was entitled to one COVERED BY MY INSURANCE FOR NO COST TO ME! YEY! So I have 3 brands to choose from. Hygeia, which I'm leaning towards, because all the reviews are raving about it, the medela, which would be my runner up, but, I really don't know. And apparently my insurance is the only insurance that covers this one, and then there's the ameda... But no. All awful reviews so that one is out. Seriously. How do you choose. It's not like it's something that has EVER been a topic of conversation EVER in my life. I swear pregnancy is both the most talked about and least talked about thing I've ever encountered in my entirety of existence! It's crazy when you think about it really. Because it literally happens all the time! But, anyhow. This is my dilemma as of right now. So, if you have used either, or know of anyone who has, PLEASE leave a comment with a review on it, WHY you like it or dislike it... 

Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment