Sunday, May 25, 2014

#ChaChaCharlieGirl

I can feel you all of the time now. You're tossing and turning and letting momma know that you're here. It's a relief, and Everytime I feel your little flutters, I smile quietly to myself. Knowing that for now, I have you all to myself. I love you so much more than I ever dreamed possible. I rest my hands on top of my belly any time I can just to feel your little movements. I know for now, you hear muffled voices and sounds in the womb. You can hear now. And I wonder what your little voice will sound like. You're already growing too fast. I want time to stand still. I want time to hurry up. I can't make up my mind when it comes to time and you. Forever my little girl stay young. Stay youthful. I'm so in love. So soon now you'll be here. And your father and I will help to mold you into the woman you will become. Be strong. Be confidant. Know your roots. Know your limits and then exceed them. Oh the world has so much to offer if you just reach out and take it. It's there. There for the taking. You can become ANYTHING you set your little heart to. You can soar and reach amazing heights. Oh my Charlie. I can't wait to meet you. 

<3 Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment