Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Bump update

How far along: 12 weeks
Total weight gain/measurements: +2lbs and my belly is 42 inches
Mama gear: not yet, but it's going to be VERY soon. My clothes are tighter, and bras are MUCH too small. 
Tiger stripes: none that I've noticed. 
Nuh nite time: better, but I've had such vivid dreams, and a little difficulty falling asleep. 
Best moment this week: hearing the baby's heartbeat. Oh my goodness. How magical. <3 so in love. 
Right now, I'd really love to go: back to bed. I'm already planning and looking forward to my nap today... 
If I don't have that on my taste buds right now I'm going to freak: Mexican food... 
Boy or girl: still feeling boy. We find out in April. 
Symptoms: constipation... Not pleasent I know. But still... And slight morning sickness until I eat something then all is well. 
Belly button in or out? In. 
Wedding rings on or off? Same as last week... 
Happy or moody most of the time: really happy a lot actually. And I've only cried like 3 times this week... So, that's good. 
Looking forward to: seeing the baby again in one month. Gah. I'm so excited. Also, my mother in law says that I can hear the baby's heartbeat with her stethoscope once I'm far enough along. So I'm pretty pumped for that. 

1 comment: