Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Bump update

How far along: 11 weeks 
Total weight gain/measurements: I've lost 4 pounds and my belly is 43 inches around. 
My baby is: the size of a strawberry 
Mama gear: not yet, but I can't wait for maxi dresses and skirts this summer
Tiger stripes: just on my girls, but I've had minor ones all my life, they're just more defined now
Nuh nite time: as if, I wish, sleep is near impossible. But naps are all the time. I wake up in the morning excited for a nap later in the day. 
Best moment this week: working at the Disney store. I swear. That place just makes me so very happy. :-) 
Right now, I'd really love to go: to this poi (fire spinning) retreat that I just learned about, but by the time it comes I'll be too far along.. Danger danger! But, I plan on going next summer for sure! 
If I don't have that on my taste buds right now I'm going to freak: lemons. I need lemons. All the time. Straight lemons... 
Boy or girl: we don't know yet, but, id love to have a little princess... But, I feel boy... We've also picked out names. Charlotte Ann for a girl and Walter Reese for a boy. And frankly, I don't care if you like them, it's our child not yours. Tough. 
Symptoms: slightly nauseous. Not too bad though this week... 
Innie or outie (belly button): In! 
Wedding rings on or off: engagement ring on, wedding ring off... 
Laughing, waterworks, or rageso happy I'm crying all the time. 
I can't wait to: see my baby next week! We have an appointment on the the 24th of febuary. 

3 comments: